Open Digital Day
Open Digital Day is a monthly event focussing on digital marketing, metrics and social media.
Recent presentations have included discussions on the use of drawing to communicate, how to establsh web analytcis in a large company and a regular "Conversion Thursday" where all matters associated with converting site visitors into customers are discussed.
You can follow the event on Twitter (#ColbensonLive) or live streaming here.
Synopsis of the discussion:
The Empathy Project, an innovative research project by Colbenson which is investigating ways to mine the incredibly rich source of data in Twitter to improve our customer insight.
The project began in 2008, looking at ways to anticipate Twitter trends to inform Spain's Basque Country regional government what was being said in real-time in and around the Basque region. Since then, the project has expanded into other sectors, looking at ways to take advantage of the great opportunity the Twitter revolution presents to business.
- The unique opportunity that Twitter offers to business
- How Twitter can help us build knowledge and understanding of our customers
- How Twitter can help us anticipate future demand
- How can we take advantage of this opportunity to add value to our business
- How we are using this to build empathy into online service delivery